- Registration to free ACEPI courses for 2018 are open
- ITForum - Investment strategies, trading and hedging with certificates.
- FeeOnly Summit 2017 Consultique - Strategie per investire con piattaforme e strumenti efficienti
- ASSOSIM - Implementation of PRIIPs and MiFID II regulations - State of the art and market orientation in Italy and EU
- TOL 2017 - Milan - Investment strategies, trading and hedging with certificates.
- 2018 Basic and Advanced Training EFA/EFP: registrations will start on January
- TOL 2016 - Milan - Markets without directions. How to invest with the "Certificates compass"
- ITForum 2016 - Rimini (Italy)- How to invest covering high level volatility markets: the Certificates
- 22/02/2018 European Mifid Template (EMT) guidelines to assess the potential target market of certificates and investment products (ENGLISH)
- 29/09/2017 Response to Consob consultation paper on possible amendments to Market Regulation
- 21/08/2017 Response to the Borsa Italiana consultation about amendments to intermedieries' rules for investors protection and competences and knowledge of sales networks
- 14/07/2017 Response to the Borsa Italiana consultation "SeDeX - Closing the regulated and contextual market launch of the new multilateral trading system (MTF)"
- 03/03/2017 Response to the Borsa Italiana consultation on "Amendments to the Instructions to the Rules - Sedex Market - The handling of errors"
- 05/01/2017 Response to the ESMA consultation on "Draft guidelines on MiFID II product governance requirements"
- 05/10/2016 Response to the consultation about Draft on ESMA guidelines for Product Governance in Mifid2 environment
- 21/09/2016 EUSIPA calls on EU Commission to postpone application of PRIIPs Regulation until 01 January 2018
- 08/06/2016 ACEPI reply to CONSOB consultation document about guidelines on paragraph "avvertenze per l'investitore"
- 08/06/2016 ACEPI reply to CONSOB consultation document about product distribution by MTF published by CONSOB on 9 may 2016
- 08/06/2016 ACEPI reply to CONSOB consutation document about guidelines for information on products for retail investors published tbt CONSOB on 9 may 2016
- 31/03/2016 The PRIIPs Regulatory Technical Standards have yesterday been agreed by the last outstanding Board of Supervisors (EIOPA)
- 08/03/2016 EUSIPA/ACEPI request to delay PRIIPs start after Regulatory Technical Standards
- Guideline for compilation of European Mifid Template (EMT) to identify potential target market for certificates and investment products
- ACEPI Potential Target Market
- ACEPI map of certificates
- Italian primary market data
- ACEPI Analisys on CONSOB communication about ditribution of structrured products to retail
- ACEPI Guide on Tobin Tax about Certificates (ita/eng)